Digital Master-files for ISBN-13 Barcodes
ISBN-13 barcodes are required to sell at the Point-of-Sale worldwide or through the online marketplaces such Amazon.
ISBN-13 Digital Master-files include:
- Postscript (EPS) or vector images that can be scaled without loosing their exact dimensions
- Raster JPG, GIF, PNG images in multiple resolutions
- Standard magnification factor from 80% to 200%
- Standard bar-width reduction to compensate ink-spread during printing process
- EPS files include normative embedded OCR-B human-readable font
- Unlimited downloads with all the avilable option combinations per ISBN-13 number.
- All purchased ISBN-13 master files include option to generate ISBN-13 with price add-on free of charge.
- Convert your old ISBN-10 number to ISBN-13
Stop generating your UPC-A numbers one by one and verifying the check digits - download all of them in the spreadsheet format.
Our Excel Spreadsheets options:
- Start with chosen EAN / UPC / ISBN number
- Generate series of 10, 100, 1000 sequential numbers
- Download spreadsheet to internally maintain product attributes
- Spreadsheet links to the given EAN / UPC / ISBN images
Print your barcodes on labels
Easily print your barcodes on labels at your office printer. Choose among a variety of standard label sizes. Available sizes can successfully print all our barcode types. Quick and affordable solution for your everyday needs.
Every account includes following features:
- Validate ISBN-13 barcode numbers.
- Automatically calculate/correct ISBN-13 check digit.
- Manage lists of the ISBN-13 barcodes and associated publications.
- Manage BISAC Subject Headings to classify your publications.
- Generate lists or series of ISBN-13 numbers exporting them into Excel Spreadsheets.
- Print labels of your barcodes in a variety of standard sizes.