Digital Master-files for UPC-A Barcodes
UPC-A barcodes are required to sell at the Point-of-Sale in the United States or through the online marketplaces such Amazon.
UPC-A Digital Master-files include:
- Postscript (EPS) or vector images that can be scaled without loosing their exact dimensions
- Raster JPG, GIF, PNG images in multiple resolutions
- Standard magnification factor from 80% to 200%
- Standard bar-width reduction to compensate ink-spread during printing process
- EPS files include normative embedded OCR-B human-readable font
- Unlimited downloads with all the avilable option combinations per UPC-A number.
Stop generating your UPC-A numbers one by one and verifying the check digits - download all of them in the spreadsheet format.
Our Excel Spreadsheets options:
- Start with chosen EAN / UPC / ISBN number
- Generate series of 10, 100, 1000 sequential numbers
- Download spreadsheet to internally maintain product attributes
- Spreadsheet links to the given EAN / UPC / ISBN images
Generate spreadsheet with barcode ranges for Amazon Marketplace and Ebay
Validate if this product is being sold by Amazon:
- Amazon DE: requesting: ...
- Amazon ES: requesting: ...
- Amazon FR: requesting: ...
- Amazon IT: requesting: ...
- Amazon UK: requesting: ...
- Amazon US: requesting: ...
Print your barcodes on labels
Easily print your barcodes on labels at your office printer. Choose among a variety of standard label sizes. Available sizes can successfully print all our barcode types. Quick and affordable solution for your everyday needs.
Every account includes following features:
- Validate UPC-A barcode numbers.
- Automatically calculate/correct UPC-A check digit.
- Manage lists of the UPC-A barcodes and associated products.
- Manage GS1 Global Product Classification (GPC) values and attributes associated with the barcodes/products.
- Generate lists or series of UPC-A numbers exporting them into Excel Spreadsheets.
- Print labels of your barcodes in a variety of standard sizes.